IHSC will be flying to Panama during spring break!
IHSC will travel twice on 2012 and you are still on time to get involved and make a difference!
International Health Service Collaborative (IHSC) will be volunteering in the Monster Jam @Raymond James Stadium, Sat. Feb. 4th
Raymond James Information:
- The fundraising event will be 3:30pm-10:00pm.
- Please complete your alcohol training and forward it to email@example.com
- ALL volunteers must complete the online alcohol training ASAP and to forward their confirmation and t-shirt size to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EVERYONE has to renew their certification even if you completed it this past December.
The alcohol training takes 15 minutes and is requires for all events throughtout this year.
- Log on to: http://levy.restaurant.org/
- Enter Password: LEVY
- Enter your personal information and employment history
- Choose NON PROFIT from the job title from the drop down list.
- Choose FL Raymond James Stadium from the property drop down list.
- For the confirmation email address on the final page, please enter yours then forward to email@example.com.
Please forward your alcohol training and shirt size to KHILL@HSC.USF.EDU
Cheers to a great start of the year;
and most importantly Thank You!
IHSC would not be as awesome with out YOU!